Within the Garden of my Heart

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Psalm 145:8-9 Gracious and Merciful

Good afternoon Abba, Good afternoon Jesus, Good afternoon Holy Spirit,

The Lord is gracious and merciful,
slow to anger and of great kindness.
The Lord is good to all and compassionate toward all his works.
 Psalm 145:8-9

Wow, just think our Lord is compassionate toward us, our works, and all of our human facets.  He is of great... great kindness, oh yes he is. His hand provides and He answers all of our needs.  Most of the time I can see His hand at work in my life, as well as the lives of those around me.  Most of the time, I can see and know that He has answered prayers.  Most of the time, when I am asking for myself... well that's when His will and/or permission takes patience.  His timing is not mine.  So, I must have mighty prayer warriors who will "see" and confirm that which is my answer or direction.  We are so blessed to have each other...

The eyes of all look hopefully to you,
and you give them their food in due season;
you open your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
Psalm 145:15-16

He answers, He gives, He provides, and He satisfies the desire of every living thing.  I know, that I know, that I know this.  So why do we walk in such "silliness" of blindness.  The birds fly without a second thought.  The animals move about in all seasons without doubt.  Why with all of our blessings, why with all of our knowledge, do we not trust and enjoy every day as it is blessed..  satisfied with His watch and keep?

The Lord is just in all His ways and Holy in all His works.
The Lord is near to all who call upon Him,
to all who call upon Him in truth.
Psalm 145: 17-18

Walking by faith... trusting in His goodness, His provision, and His works means we are walking in dependence of His timing, His gracious supply, and His amazing love.  Surrendering our control over and into His loving hands of goodness for us,  now that's the day by day... moment by moment... walk of faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4