Within the Garden of my Heart

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Psalm 51:10 A Clean Heart

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

Create in me a clean heart,
O God,
and renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

Wow, when struggles... people... behind-the-back gossip... and crazy unforeseen obstacles pop up... I gotta find a way to get those negative thoughts out of my head!  One silly song from long ago chimes... I'm so dizzy my head is spinning... like a whirlpool it never stops... Well my mind gets going and almost instantly my heart constricts, which then engages my emotions.  Talk about being in a "Yuck" zone.  I hate how an evil spirit can "sling" a dart that creates such inner turmoil!

The blame game is part of self-defense, yeah I don't think so... it's part of accepting your innocence and their guilt... it only leads to justified homicide of your own dignity and God's grace.  Therefore, I just gotta get out of my mind when the negative begins nagging at me....

Psalm 51:10 and Psalm 27 helps my spirit to rise up with confidence and walk away from the tormenting thoughts and/or emotions.  In these moments, I choose what I will feel or think... I almost always get a vision of Jesus' words:

...shake the dust off of your feet...
Matthew 10:14
Luke 9:5
Mark 6:11

Cleansed... Renewed... Rejuvenated... Refreshed and Readied to move forward into His will with His promises and strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4