Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, July 14, 2014

Romans 15:4 Endurance

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us,
so that through endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope.
Romans 15:4

God's word is nourishment all thru my day.  I adore those moments when God's word confirms a newly revealed truth.  It provides an inner hope in which my life will be full according to His plan, His timing, and with His love.  Is my walk an exciting adventure?  Is my daily walk with Jesus producing a joyful spirit?

Oh my Lord, guide me into accepting your will for me.  Free me to embrace each of these days with a joyful spirit, with an adventurous spirit, and with the discernment of the Holy Spirit to know your designed pathway.  I choose to place this day into your loving hands, here I am Lord... I trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4