Within the Garden of my Heart

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Sheltering under His Wings with Thankfulness PS91

 

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!”
Ps 91: 1-2

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

This year has been a year filled with struggles, disillusions, heart-ache, and extreme daily pressures. When I take time to "sit" with you, my Lord, your peace that surpasses my oppression always provides the very breath of Heaven to surround me, as if... a shawl is placed around me... and I can breathe in Your presence.

My Lord, my Shepherd, I know that when apart from You... I get distracted... I tend to bound in all directions... I get snared by others... I even get so close to the edge that You must come and scoop me up into Your protective arms. At those times, my Lord, I can do nothing of lasting value for You. This Thanksgiving... Lord Jesus, extend Your had of renewal upon me and mine, upon Your faithful, and upon our nation... our world. Open our eyes to see our reliance with thankfulness for Your great Passion. Guide us to the end of self and lead us into Your Will, take the reins of our lives for You alone created us. Amen---Amen---Hallelujah 

"The Lord is close to those whose hearts are breaking;
He rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins."
Ps 34:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4