Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, July 7, 2014

Revelation 19:1-2; 6-7 Let Us Rejoice

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

"Hallelujah!  Salvation and glory and power belong to our God, for true and just are His judgments…Hallelujah! 
For our Lord God Almighty reigns.  Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him glory!" 
Revelation 19:1-2, 6-7

As I was reading my mail, I discovered a message from Anne Graham Lotz.  She was asking for us to stand united in prayer for the first 7 days of each month.  She has provided meditations and prayers of repentance and thanksgiving to our Lord, our Savior, Jesus.  On the 7th day, she is calling us to a 7 hour fast.  I am answering that call and I have added a link for our use in the menu of pages listed above.

The 7 hour fast begins with worship.  The shout of "Hallelujah!" resonates within my spirit.  It instantly places before the throne of God...  I love this place of peace and joy.  It will be the fulfillment of His promise, my spiritual home.  When scripture describes having a longing for home, my spirit opens my heart to a desire to be in His overflow of peace and joy.  When scripture describes David as one of His children, he is described as being a "man after God's own heart" (1 Samuel 13:14; Acts 13:22).  Tommy Tenney describes it as being a "God Chaser." 

O Father, thou hast loved me and sent Jesus to redeem me;
O Jesus, thou hast loved me and assumed my nature,
            Shed thine own blood to wash away my sins,
            Wrought righteousness to cover my unworthiness.
O Holy Spirit, thou hast loved me and entered my heart,
            implanted there eternal life,
            revealed to me the glories of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4