Within the Garden of my Heart

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Jeremiah 31:3 Promises

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love;
therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee.
Jeremiah 31:3

Shout to Lord... His promises are ours... now and forever.  Glory be!  Oh, how these words make my heart sing!  When scripture pours forth His promises, I feel like a sponge... soaking the words in... always thirsty for more.  So it is in those moments that I can be quiet... then I begin to know the deeper meaning of His promises... which brings an overflowing unto everyone in my daily walk.

The blessed assurance that I have been called, by name, with eternal love, wow... how do I accept such loving-kindness?  How do I show that depth around others?  Can my eyes be a window into His presence and love?  A life-long quest... to be sure.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Psalm 23:6

His goodness is our assurance that He is eternally diligent in His watch, in His blessings, in His care, and in His provision for us.  We don't earn it... it is freely given because He has created us unto His calling.  Through the greatest of love, the passion of His son... our Lord Jesus Christ, we are bought and paid for upon the cross.  Jesus' love for Abba and each of us cloaks us in His mercy and grace.  We are saved by His grace, we are sealed in His book of life... the eternal book of the Lamb.  His precious blood has cleansed us, sealed us, and sanctified us so that we may dwell in the house of the Lord for ever!  I know of no other promise ever spoken to me or about me that will guarantee my next moment, my next decision, my next day or my future beyond this life.  Doesn't that make you want to "Shout" to Lord? Does it let your heart beat so freely that your feet begin to dance?

My sheep hear my voice,
and I know them, 
and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life;
and they shall never perish,
neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10: 27-28

With my spirit, the Holy Spirit ushers me into His presence... I can hear His voice resonating deep with in me.  We shall never perish... He holds us dearly within His heart... He shelters us under the shadow of His wings... He cherishes us with all of His might...  He promises that no man or evil can take us out of His hand... we are forever His.  Guarded... protected... nourished... crafted... grafted... cleansed... refreshed... and loved. Amazing grace!

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection,
and the life;
he that believeth in me,
though he were dead,
yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.
Believest thou this?
John 11:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4