Within the Garden of my Heart

Friday, July 11, 2014

1 John 4:4 His Answer to Our Prayers

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4

Once saved... these words echoed His amazing depth of love... guarding me and mine... an eternal covenant... being sealed and pronounced to all principalities, weapons, curses, plagues, and evil intentions (spirits) that they will not have any power over me and mine.

Therefore, I shall walk by faith and not in fear.  I know this is deep within my soul, heart, and mind... and yet... walking it out, for me, means that I must put into action His word, even if it means claiming it a loud.  Standing on His promises (bible passages), claiming that Jesus is my shepherd who is diligent in His watch over me and mine, and claiming no weapon formed against me and mine will prosper... for Jesus proclaimed on the cross... "It is finished,"  that means He has victory over all things and it is mine!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.
1 John 4:1-6, 17-19

Yesterday I posted about the "Lord's Prayer,"  in today's reading there was a question which provides a thought for the day.  Think on it, ponder the truth for you and yours, and share what is inspired (those "what if" moments).

What if we really started living "as if" the most-repeated prayer in Christendom has actually been answered? 
 That God's will be done on earth as it is in heaven....

He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
1 John 4:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4