Within the Garden of my Heart

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jeremiah 33:14-16 The Days are Coming

Good afternoon Abba, Good afternoon Jesus, Good afternoon Holy Spirit,

The days are coming, says the Lord, when I will fulfill the promise I made to the house of Israel and Judah.  
In those days, in that time, I will raise up for David a just shoot; he shall do what is right and just in the land.
  In those days Judah shall be safe and Jerusalem shall dwell secure...
Jeremiah 33: 14-16

Given the headlines, it can only be for His purpose that Jeremiah 33 is on my heart.  As the daughter of God Almighty... as a Christian whose faith is in our Lord Jesus Christ... as a Spirit filled believer...  we do not know the day or time... we do know the signs.

I have been walking in scripture for a few years and I know, that I know, that nothing in or of this world is balanced.  It is us, His people that continue to witness His goodness.  In every aspect of life, every career, every media source... His goodness and our Thankfulness has diminished or is forbidden.  All of us born in the 50's could not have imagined what the "Age of Aquarius" would do to our future, our families, or our nation. Many of the faithful have been speaking out, even bold, about what changes are coming.  And yet, majority rule has blinded even those who once knew and recognized the truth.  When our Lord was brought before Pontius Pilate, Pilate asked him..."And what is truth." (John 18:38)

With so much confusion in our nation, around the world, and in our work or social environments... How we discern the truth is up to us... if we are to be prepared, watchers for His return... we look to the Word of God to lead us, to comfort us, and to guide us.  I am walking by faith and not by sight....

I will bring them back to this place and settle them here in safety.
  They shall be my people, and I will be their God.  
Jeremiah 32: 37-38

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4