Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, July 21, 2014

John 7:38 Living Waters

Good afternoon Abba, Good afternoon Jesus, Good afternoon Holy Spirit,

He who believes in Me,
as the scripture has said, 
out of his heart will flow rivers
of living water.
John 7:38

Oh my Lord, this was a day that started so quickly and remained on such a turbulent course. Thank you for understanding... thank you for being my strength... thank you for your blessings.  In the midst of the fast-paced expectations, you were there to provide joy.  You my Lord, were there to provide moments of accomplishments.  You were there, my Lord, to allow the work of my hands to provide help to one of yours in need.  Thank you my Lord for being my supplier.  For your living waters flowing and nourishing those that I was with.

Those who drink of it, 
will never thirst.
It will become in him a fountain of water
springing up into ever-lasting life.
John 4:14

Thank you my Lord for your love flowing through me as I went about my duties today... let those that I was with be drawn to the living water that is freely given by you...

Come if you thirst,
Come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4