Within the Garden of my Heart

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Psalm 119:103-105 How Sweet are His Words

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

How sweet are thy word unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth.
Through thy precepts I get understanding:
therefore I hate every false way.
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet,
and a light unto my path.
Psalm 119:103-105

This is the day that our Lord has made... Thank you my Lord for this glorious day, your sun is pouring forth rays of warmth... your sweet breeze is gently reminding me that you are with me.  Your birds are twittering and playfully darting amongst our garden.  Though many are blessed with travels throughout your world, my travels today are in your word... in our garden.  I sing unto you joyous song!

This passage has refreshed my spirit.  Think upon these words.  How sweet are His words...sweeter than honey... playing upon my tongue as I speak them in my own sing-song way.  Just like the very first berry of summer or that first sweet taste of an ice-cold sip... His words can tingle a newness within me beyond my taste buds.

Right now, many of you are at an amazingly beautiful spot.  Your eyes can see His handiwork before you.  Your mind replays memories from other travels.  Your senses are renewed with peaceful surroundings, sounds of life, and renewing joy.  As you settle in for the evening you are feeling that tugging of joy that tomorrow is another day of freedom.  That day of freedom is His light unto your path.

Today, I will walk with you on your journeys... as I am in my garden... I too will be savoring this day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4