Within the Garden of my Heart

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Psalm 31: 25 Stouthearted

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

Take courage and be stouthearted, all you who hope in the Lord.
Psalm 31:25

Oh my Lord, stouthearted?  Your word provides directions for every avenue, every season, every moment of every day.  Experience within those moments provides a new level of understanding the depth of your love, the layers of truth, and facets in which to view this life you have created for us.

Stouthearted.... strength-courage-stability... in you, my Lord?  In me? In us?  Allowing God's word to work in you will open your heart to acceptance of who you are in Him.  Daily reading of God's word will remove the scales from your eyes giving you a way out of the darkness and into His will for your life.  Nourishing your mind, heart, and soul with God's word leads to finding your purpose.  Knowing God's word gives you armor for walking through life.  

I know, that I know that I do not have to walk through life's struggles... battles... or disappointments alone.  Instead of gritting my teeth through what ever comes my way, I can choose to locate a passage and speak it into being.  I know I can ask Him to take the burden of my heart and replace it with His strength, peace, and joy.  I know you are there as mighty prayer warriors, standing guard.  I know that proclaiming God's word out loud binds all evil formed against me and that reminding every evil that "...it is written in God's word that..." has the most immediate control over all evil forces, principalities, and spirits.  And, I know that "...in Jesus' name and through the blood of Christ..." seals the deal!

Being stouthearted = knowing that there is His joy, hope, and peace in every struggle, pain, or threatening situation.  There are so many passages in the old and new testament for this trio of His promises... His blessings upon us.
  • Joy in God: Psalm 5:11
  • Joy in Christ: Philippians 3:3; John 16:24
  • Joy in the Holy Spirit: Romans 14:17
  • Joy in the Gospel: Psalm  89:15
  • Joy in the Atonement: Romans 5:11
  • Joy in the Scriptures: Jeremiah 15:16
  • Joy in the Sabbath: Psalm 118:24
  • Joy in Faith: 1 Peter 1:8; Psalm 32:1-2
  •  Joy in Hope: Romans 5:2
  • Joy in Godly Fear: Psalm 128:1-2
  • Joy in Obedience: Psalm 119:47
  • Joy in Communion with God: Psalm 4:6-7
  • Joy in Prayer: Isaiah 56:7
  • Joy in Salvation: Psalm 20:5
  • Joy in Mercy: Psalm: 90:14
  • Joy in a good Conscience: 2 Corinthians 1:12
  • Joy in Tribulation: Romans 5:3-4
  • Joy in Divine Protection: Psalm 63:7
  • Joy in Sorrow: Psalm 30:5
  • Joy in Duty: Psalm 32:11
  • Joy in Abiding: John 15:11
  • Joy in Death: Luke 2:29-30
  • Joy in Heaven: Matthew 25:21
 Let's take these passages into our daily walk, thoughts, and discussions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4