Within the Garden of my Heart

Friday, August 1, 2014

John 3:16 God's Love

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

For God so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,
but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

Can you imagine being courted with such a depth of love that mockery, betrayal, suffering, and humility would be freely endured in order to gain your acceptance?

With the various seasons of life, I have experienced so many emotions during my faith walk with the truth of the cross.  As a child I would "rock" in agony as I considered the horrifying "hatred" that Jesus was enduring.  As a teen I would feel "heart-sick" and "week-kneed" crying for forgiveness that I and my sin caused Him such pain.  As a young mother, my heart would "shatter" when I considered Mary's gracious faith.  As I viewed "The Passion," all my heart could muster were beats of thankfulness... with my spirit chanting over and over again... "Thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus, oh-my-Lord, thank you!"

 Just for today... join me with these moments of truth:
  1. God is Love
  2. God loved us before we were born
  3. God carved His love in stone
  4. God's love never quits
  5. God wrote His love in red
  6. God loves us even when we aren't loving Him back
  7. God's love will never let us go
  8. God loves us and wants us with Him forever
  9. God's love changes everything
  10. God's love frees us from our past
  11. God's love ensures His willingness in waiting for us
  12. God's love is ours now and forever
  God's love... His "thumb-print" is etched within our hearts, our minds, and upon our souls.  God's love... is an open-armed welcome into His embrace... God's love... is with us, in us, and coursing through us...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4