Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, August 11, 2014

Mark 10:45 A Life Ransomed

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

For even the Son of man came 
not to be ministered unto,
but to minister,
and to give His life a ransom for many.
Mark 10:45

There are so many levels of faith in God our father (Abba), in His only begotten son (Yeshua), and in the Holy Spirit (the breath of Heaven).  As a very little girl, in knew to run to God (Abba).  He was so faithful to me... He would greet me with a breeze upon my check.  He provided a mighty oak tree for me to curl up against and rest in the safety of His arms.  He gave the songs of the birds to lift my sorrow and allowed me to follow them in flight as my spirit flew with them... dodging and soaring above my headHe gave me to the quiet shelter within my church... a place to ride my bike to (my destination)... a place that was full of peace... aglow with images of His son's passion... warmed by the heat of the day or cooled by the gentle breeze circulating within His house.  Not once did He ask anything of me.  He did not demand me to go or do anything.  He was just ever present... waiting for me to come... waiting for me to spend some time within His loving embrace.

The Holy Spirit, my breath of Heaven, my comforter... my guide... my freedom fighter.  He gives me the "unveiled" truth as I seek my Lord's will, as I repent for missed opportunities or for my human-sided words.  He prompts me with discernment, keeping me walking past that which would endanger myself or others. He communicates with my spirit, always keeping me "watchful" and ever ready for discussions, praise, and forgiveness.  He ignites the joy down deep within my soul, with feet willing to dance, and a joy bubbling forth.  He ushers me into the presence of my Lord, my Savior, my Shepherd... 
our Lord Jesus Christ... Yeshua the Son of God... our Messiah

The Son of man who came.  Wow, what would it have been like in Heaven, that day, when our Lord asked Abba for permission to come and be our ransom?  Abba knowing that the world... His creation (all of us) was once again at a perilous "cross-road" and in need of His perfected love, hope, healing, and redemption (the passion, the love, the sanctifying blood of Jesus.)

Created and designed by you,
nurtured and loved,
blessed with abundance,
and a will to choose.
Pained by forgetfulness,
pushed to the point of wrath.
Yet,  you answered with unmerited mercy...
you sent us your Son.
KMLS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4