Within the Garden of my Heart

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Joshua 1:8 His Instructions

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

...You shall meditate on it day and night.
That you may be careful to do according to all
that is written in it...
Joshua 1:8

Such perfect timing my Lord. Yesterday was a day that had wonderful moments of joy (talking to my only living Aunts= 89+). Their wisdom, their joys and sorrows, their connection to my life as I was being raised... pure joy when I listen to their voice... much strength when they share.  

God's word creates that same joy, wisdom and strength. It wasn't until I began searching and reading the Bible that I knew how much His word would guide everything in my life.  His word makes my life worth living... worth battling that which comes against me and mine... worth stopping to "see" what His blessings are.

In the morning, O Lord, 
You will hear my voice.
In the morning, 
I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.
Psalm 5:3 

In the morning, O Lord... Such sweet words. I am at the end of this daily blogging journey. The school bells will be ringing and it will be just enough time to greet my day with the Lord and get on the road. When the seasons begin changing, I must admit that I get "giddy" with each new "palate" of color. Abba's creation is truly a splendor "unfolding" before our eyes. In the morning I read, I pray, I praise and then I "eagerly watch" as His day dawns. When we are seeking answers to prayer, sometimes we want to rush before He has given us the confirmation to move. Just for today... well maybe every day... 
I will place my prayers before Him and eagerly watch for His answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4