Within the Garden of my Heart

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Romans 11:33-36 Experiencing our Lord

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God!
How inscrutable are his judgments and how unsearchable His ways!
For who has known the mind of the Lord
or who has been His counselor?
Or who has given the Lord anything
that He may be repaid?
For from Him and through Him and for Him are all things.
To Him be glory forever...Amen.
Romans 11:33-36

Today in church, I was pondering the depth of our Lord. Just what do I need to understand or accept for my daily walk with Him? His ways are not always my ways. So many prayers have I sent to Him, asking Him to help... and yet, I tend to provide Him the solution. Is this what He is saying, "...who has been His counselor?" How deep is my acceptance of His will for my life, as well as His will for all of those I pray for. Is my wisdom more than His? Is my knowledge of Him more than His knowledge of me?

"...who has given the Lord anything that He may be repaid?"  With all that is in me, I believe that I have been ransomed by my Savior, my Lord Jesus Christ. I was purchased by His precious blood. My sins are forgiven, my chains are broken, I belong to Him. But, is there anything form this world that I could repay Him with? All I can give is my desire to be His... my faith in Him... my acceptance of His will for my life... and my willingness to walk with Him in faith. All of which is not anything from this world, it is from my heart, with full consciousness of my mind, and with the grace within my spirit... my free will!

"For from Him and through Him and for Him are all things." How sweet are these words? He is my provider, He is ever with me, and I have been spoken for by Him. What must I do? When our Lord Jesus spoke these words:
 
Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
Luke 23:34
Was He asking our Father (Abba) to continue letting their presence be with us? How much do I value the opportunity of being with Him, in His presence? Do I make time every day to just be with Him?
For today, I will sit and listen.
I will be quiet and know.
I will experience my Lord.
For I will sit with Him. I will breathe in His peace and goodness. And I will pray... 

To Him be the glory forever...Amen, Amen, and  Alleighlua

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4