Within the Garden of my Heart

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ezekiel 36:25 Cleansed and Renewed

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

I will pour clean water on you and wash away all your sins.
Ezekiel 36:25

The cleansing power of water... What would we do without it? It runs so freely here in America, just like electricity... or freedom of speech... and opening a Bible...
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.

Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.

Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.

Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.
Psalm 51:10-13

His promises for those whose choose Him and His son, our Lord Jesus Christ. I wonder, what do we do on a daily basis that "teaches" God's ways (not what the media, political, or social network enforces), His way... His teachings... His words (taking it to the Bible)?  Do we share what we have learned from our closeness with our Lord?  When others are debating, do we witness His truth (think WWJD)? When others are standing in judgement, being critical, and overpowering someone with their "worldly" beliefs, do we speak out in support of God's word?  Why do so many believe that their "personal faith" needs to be "quiet" and not shared? Our Lord, His apostles, and Christians all around the world... are not quiet!  Why is shame... silencing our calling?

I heard that a preacher asked, "If at some moment you heard that the social media networks were rounding up everyone who has posted and received information of God, Jesus, and or the Holy Spirit... would you be chosen?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4