Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, June 23, 2014

Psalm 91: Under His Shadow

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Psalm 91: 1

Finding consolation, locating a place of protection, or seeking refuge... the shadow of God is a constant abiding place.  In those moments when your spirit and heart feel so extremely heavy, I have found safety every time I read this passage aloud (aloud = spirit connected + mind controlled = power over fear).

I once was broken.... I once was lost... I once was so confused... And then, I was guided to the Word of God.  Once I placed His word first in the morning and last before I rest, my journey became focused.  I discovered peace, joy, and most of all a place of refuge.

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of Thy wings will I rejoice.
Psalm 63:7
Asking Jesus to be your Lord, your Savior, your Shepherd means that you have traded your will in this life for His will... His love... His forgiving Grace... His mercy... His favor... His prosperity... His Joy... His healing... and His protection!  He is diligent in His watch over you, your loved ones, your family, friends and coworkers.  Within the pages of my Bible (Master's Healing Presence Bible, KJV, Benny Hinn) there exists every direction I will ever need for my journey here on earth until I return home when I will hear Him say: Welcome Home!  "Wherever we go, whatever we suffer, whatever our difficulties, temptations, trials, or perplexities may be... we are always under the tenderest care of our Guardian (BH)"

...we spend our years as a tale that is told
Psalm 90: 9
The anointing on you is the vehicle that transports you in your life = faithfulness; keeps you protected; and will always gets stronger for His calling and service.  The anointing in you is seasonal = it stays strong as long as you stay in His word daily; practicing His principles for life.  Because I walk as a wife, mother, granny, sister, cousin, aunt, friend, and teacher... I read aloud Ps 90:9-Ps 92:15.

"We can hide away near His heart, beneath His wings.. 
press closely to the loving heart of our Lord, 
hide ourselves entirely beneath His wings!"
Benny Hinn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4