Within the Garden of my Heart

Saturday, June 30, 2018

For today: Romans 8:9

"However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, 
if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you."
Romans 8:9

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

When asked what I would be doing during the summer break, I knew that this is my season of retreat. My time to learn, to listen, and to be renewed. Although my retreat begins early when I rise and has moments off and on our porch swing and carries over into my evening prayer time, renewal tends to be slower than if I was away from the every day.

With slower and steady pacing I've learned to trust in God's hand at work within me. Come fall, I have experienced an overflowing merciful graciousness that carries me through until my mini-retreats of Thanksgiving and Christmas. My friends, God is good... His plans and will for my rejuvenation is always complete.

So, for this day I walk out into an exploration with family trusting that His blessing for today will bring a gathering of blessed memories in my farmer's market experience.

Holy Spirit, I invite and accept your miraculous confirming
within my mind. 
I thank you for aligning it into the
mind of Christ 
and revamping my heart to reflect the
heart of God.
Amen unto you, my Lord, my Savior, My God! 

Enjoy today, go out and gather those moments of God's hand at work around you,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4