Within the Garden of my Heart

Friday, July 8, 2016

Out of the Net: PS 25

"I trust in you;
do not let me be put to shame,
nor let my enemies triumph over me.
No one who hopes in you
will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
who are treacherous without cause."

Great is His ways! What comfort can come from those words, a comfort so deep that hope begins to bubble within and renews a strength that creates a path.

Today began with a few inspirations. Out of the Net is a new bible study with Beth Moore. As always, just those words resonated with the longing in me to be free from the snares and "nets" that have me caught in my daily walk. You know those snares, the type that keep your mind occupied with conversations that "could have" or "should have" happened vs. the way things really went down. Snares in which someone or some situation is threatening your every move... taking up way too much energy and/or time. Yep, that's entrapment and I want out!

Then there is the book study, The Longing in Me by Sheila Walsh, that is nourishing my spirit and mind. I'm conversing with our Lord about the many times my words and/or actions have impacted the life of someone else in a not so Christian way. Check out this provoking word:
"Don't be misled...
you cannot mock the justice of God.
You will always harvest what you plant."

What do I wish my harvest to look like from His Heavenly view? I know, that I know, that He has ministering angels and the Holy Spirit made willing to help see me through to completion. Accepting and allowing them to "weed" my inner most harvest will provide a joyous freedom that will remove every snare, every net, and "squelch" those monotonous conversations.

"Good and upright is the Lord;
therefore he instructs sinners in his ways.
He guides the humble in what is right
and teaches them his way."
  
Dear Abba, my Lord and Savior Yeshua, and Holy Spirit the breath of Heaven...
Thank you for seeing me through to completion. Let your words guide me, refresh my mind, restore my spiritual focus, and minister to my needs.
Your name I pray...
Amen, Amen, and Alleluia  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4