Within the Garden of my Heart

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Fervent and Consistant

"Then I set my face toward the Lord God
to make request by prayer and supplications."
Daniel 9:3

Communicating with our Lord. No safer place on earth. This season ushers in the desire to be in communication for a transformation within my spirit, heart, and mind. As life gets more contrary to God's word, I tend to get more thirsty. That type of thirst that never is quenched and produces disquiet and a heaviness within my heart.

Daniel prayed fervently, consistently, for the will of God. He came before our Lord seeking communication that would usher in a peace... that would strengthen his resolve... that could refresh and renew his thinking. Yes, oh yes... I seek such freedom. Being His vessel to the point that joy bubbles forth into all aspects of my life. Strengthened to the point that my tongue is controlled by the power of the Holy Spirit. Renewed and refreshed in a way that every day is a-washed with possibilities and balance.

Just for this day...
"When we learn His purposes and make them our prayers,
we are giving Him the opportunity to act."
S.D. Gordon  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4