Within the Garden of my Heart

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

This is the day: PS 118:24

This is the yom which Hashem hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Praise the Lord... this is the day our Lord has made. It is the season for my reflections to bring a newness within my soul. As a teacher, summer brings precious moments on my porch, with my family and friends and with His word. It is this season that brings me hope, strength, inspiration, and joy. It nourishes me and brings me out of the fire... renewed... blooming... and refreshed!
Have you watched the movie War Room? One of my summer creations will be designing my prayer closet. Since January, I have been clipping great inspirational quotes, bible text with short stories, and pictorial scripture passages. Colors for the walls in which I will spend time in communication with our Lord.
As this season begins, the longing me has lead me to Sheila Walsh's book.  Speaking life back into my inner most spirit... claiming and accepting healing and all the goodness that He wills for my life.
 For He who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name.
Luke 1:49 (New King James Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4