Within the Garden of my Heart

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hebrews 13:16 Eternally Entwined

Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit,

Do not forget to do good and to share.
Hebrews 13:16

My Lord, I thank you for always being present and willing to see me as your creation. I trust in your diligent watch and keep over your "roots" within my life. Your word promises that you will "tend" all areas of my mind, heart, and soul.  You, alone, will see me through to completion. You, alone, will provide... nurture... and bless the life I live. Hold me close under the shadow of your wings... I'm trying... Lord I'm trying!

Do you have those moments, days, or weeks in which you feel so separated from the joy of the Lord? What about those times when others are "jerking" your intelligence and/or emotions for their own needs/wants/desires?  Or, what courses through your system and into your mind when someone "assumes" they know your situation and therefore makes up their own version as a means of placing their self in a better light?

So many times my spirit is grieved by someone's choice, action, or gossip. I have gotten so much better in letting the Holy Spirit take my thoughts unto our Lord. And yet, there are those moments when I am bold enough to confront the "evil" and walk away. So why do I walk away with such a sadness that someone felt they could be so oppressive? Why, do I stand in the gap for them? Why must I continue to pray to our Lord for His blessing and "touch" in bringing healing to both of us?

In all of these years, I have always heard that most people say things and never give a second thought as to how someone is dealing with their words/actions. I can no more understand that thinking than I understand the "greatness" of His love for me. It is such a foreign and vast concept. I only know that my short memory about my own actions are always "nagging" me if I have either been the one with the bad attitude or I've been in the presence of someone who is so "out-of-line" that I want to intervene.

In one of my readings this week, I was reminded to "proclaim God's faithfulness to silence discontentment." Knowing that everyone's soul is valued beyond our understanding, I can relate to His continued provision and my continued gratefulness. Complaining to others is poisonous... on my knees before our Lord is where I need to be.

The cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the Word...
Matthew 13:22
Spiritual distractions... begin to fester when my heart has grown dull or my ears are becoming hard of hearing or my eyes are closed. We are entwined with each other, therefore if you are seeing... hearing... or knowing that someone is "out-of-line" with their description of what is "tipping them over"... please stop and listen. Then become their silent prayer warrior... right then! When they are done, please remind them to take everything to our Lord... for he is faithful... 
He is good... All of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4