Within the Garden of my Heart

Monday, August 8, 2022

Wisdom... Proverbs 2:7

 

















Good morning Abba, Good morning Jesus, Good morning Holy Spirit...

In a world that is tilting... a time of confusion and unknown... take our hands and lead us...

If you have read or studied the book of Revelation... you might be hearing whispers to draw nearer into God's Holy Word. If you read the Left Behind series... you might be looking up in wonder. If you are watching for the signs... Know that you are not alone.

I remember being told that wisdom came with an education (college and job experience). I was told that every time I opened a book... I would be my own teacher.  I was told to respectful of those who have gone before me. I was told that God was my creator and only He could judge anyone else. 

I believed that we all had the thumbprint of God within us. That we were watched over (night and day). I believed that we learned by our mistakes, we asked for forgiveness, and we prayed for others.

Wisdom... Lord does our world need more wisdom. Rationality about each other. A balance between the past and present. Hope for the future!

We are all walking this path... world-wide lock downs... oppressors and deceivers twisting untruths for power and personal gains. Where do we look for wisdom... How do we model wisdom for those younger than us?

What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remaining United

Follow Me on Pinterest

Keeping Touch:

Beautiful Works

Beautiful Works
"Ask the Lord for rain in the Springtime; it iS the Lord Who SendS the thunderstorms.He gives showers of rain to all people, and plants of the fieLd to everyone." Zechariah 10:4